Monday, February 26, 2007

2-25-7 WORD of the LORD

HI this is a WORD I received from the LORD in our Home Church. Interestingly, 2 others in my home church received similar WORDs of encouragement and edification. GOD bless you all and I pray this stirs your heart to Trust your Father in Heaven and lay down the cares of this world at Jesus' feet.

Let it be known I don't give up on anyone. Every child of mine is precious in my sight and I love them with an everlasting love. Do not depend on yourselves and your power but Trust ME and depend on ME. I will give you rest. Has not MY Word said I will prepare a table for you in the presence of your enemies? It is I who does this to show Myself strong in your life. I do this for both you and ME. Just believe, settle it in your heart. Trust and Rest in ME and MY work, MY power, MY LOVE.
I will that you have the best for my names sake. Begin to meditate on ME, see ME for all that I AM and can do. Do not make me a small god in your life. You cannot imagine byeond ME and that which you imagine in your wildest dreams about ME is too small! Trust ME, I sent MY SON, that should be enough to know MY LOVE.
The unbelievers pursue a force in this world to fulfill their lives. I AM your LIFE, I AM LIFE and LOVE. Pursue ME and the world will Fade away with all its cares and concerns. When you only see ME is when you will have Everything!! Seeing anything else will always leave you wanting. Seek ME with all your heart and you will find ME and all things will be added unto you! Trust ME and rest in ME. I Love you!
After Receiving this WORD I thanked the Father for it and HE added:
In ME there is no lack, there is no void, I AM fullness, overflow and abundance. I AM the giver of all good gifts but it is in ME that you shall find these things NOT out there but in ME in you-Go there and you shall be refreshed, renewed and Loved. Nothing shall stop ME but you.

No comments: